Delaware Processing Times
Friday, December 8, 2023
Division Employee Recognition Event – The 4-12 shift will be working 11 A.M. to 7 P.M. and the following changes will be in effect:
All 30 Minute and Priority 1 (one-hour service) must be received by 5 P.M.; Priority 2 (two-hour service) must be received by 4 P.M. All other cut-off times will remain unchanged.
- Personnel in the Division will not be available between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M.
- 30 Minute, Priority 1 and 2 filings/requests will not be processed between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. and must be submitted prior to 10 A.M. in order to be processed prior to the recognition event.
UPCOMING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Monday, December 25, 2023
State Holiday - Christmas Day - The Division of Corporations will be closed. - CLOSED
Monday, January 1, 2024
State Holiday – New Year’s Day – The Division of Corporations will be closed.- CLOSED
Status as of 12/6/23 at 8:00AM EST
The Delaware Division of Corporations has a backlog of Priority 6 and 7 work.
State Priority Services
- 30 Minute Service - $1,500.00 Completed within 30 minutes of receipt. Filing must be received by 9:00pm EST or EDT.
- One Hour Service – $1,000.00 Completed within one hour of receipt. Filing must be received by 9:00pm EST or EDT.
- Two Hour Service – $500.00 Completed within two hours of receipt. Filing must be received by 7:00pm EST or EDT.
- Same Day Service – Ranges from $100.00 to $200 for filings. Must be received before 2:00pm EST or EDT.
- Next Day Service – $50.00 to $100 for filings. Request will be completed the next business day of receipt, excluding weekends and holidays. Filing must be received by 7:00pm EST or EDT.
- Must Approval - $50.00 Filing must be received by 2:30pm EST or EDT.